Who am I?
I don't know. I'm someone from the internet.
I'm a restless person. I work and then spend all of my money. I love nature-typed of travelling. The country I wished to backpack next is Vietnam and Cambodia. Place will be Kanchanaburi. I can speak three languages; my national language, English and Mandarin Chinese. My Korean is only so-so, my wish is to achieve TOPIK4 by next year. I'm around level two now because I used to live in Korea for a short period of time. My favorite Korean food is Yuk Gae Jang and Issac Toast.
There was a time of my life I tried suppressing my love on KPOP because people looked down on me for that. People could easily detect me as a KPOP-er because I have bright-coloured hair and I love to dress up in Korean Street fashion.
I'm still a student and I wished to go back to Korea after I graduate. Then work and travel somewhere really far away before I settle down. I liked talking to people especially strangers because I believe everyone always have something interesting to share. Recently my new(regained) hobby is to read. People don't seem to believe that I love to read about war and history more than romance.
I don't watch drama series unless people made me to. I preferred movies because I won't spend too much time on it. I'm a risk taker but I am very timid at the same time. I'm not afraid to explore new places and experience but I run for life whenever I see a lizard or if a dog barks at me.
My thoughts on being single is both a curse and blessing to me, at least for now. I tend to be very quiet and self-conscious whenever I'm around someone who speaks better English. I wished to be skinny but I loved eating and pampering myself more. If my friend chooses to eat pizza but I actually wished to eat noodles, "Pizza it is." will be my answer.
I always go with the flow. I keep my opinions to myself when I realized people love to speak more than listen. I love being alone even I'm an outgoing person. I have a rather funny past. I love to share: food, experiences, knowledge, humour and anything I can. I can't stand someone that litters. I admire people with passion.
I love things that people love. God, family, friends, music and freedom. I think life is too short to waste. I always wonder where I am going and what will I do next. I am the person who always ask who I am.
Well, I guess this is me:
Someone who posts on the internet and then regret it later...
1 comment:
That is you, who I knew, know and will know. Keep sharing your thoughts and stories as ig is very interesting for me. ^^
Post a Comment