Saturday, July 5, 2014

Break out, out for a break.


"I am going to Korea"

It's been half a year since I made the choice;
It's been 8 weeks since I received the news.

It's been half a month I prep myself for what may come,
It's been a long while since I've been waiting to go.

I kept it all at a corner at my heart, 
where it is not obvious but i am certainly conscious of.

I think about it all day, all night.
I dream of it, as if I already arrived.

I wanted to shout it out to the world,
but the response of rejection hinders me.

It's not going to be long, just a half year..
It's not going to be long, but it's the start of our separation.

Who knows what lays ahead of me?
when the only certain thing is, there's no turning back.

"You'll never fly if you're too scared of the heights,
You'll never find your place up there in the sky,
if you never say goodbye.."




No comments:

Hello!

Rumbling between imaginations and thoughts